SSC Recruitment 2017 Constable GD vacancies www.ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) bought good news for all the candidates who are trying to get the government jobs and waiting for the job notifications. SSC released official notification for the vacancy of constable posts BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles and it is inviting all the interested and eligible candidates to apply for the SSC Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date. But before applying for the vacancies released by SSC, one must take care of important details. Every candidate should apply to SSC Recruitment 2017 only if they are eligible. To know the eligibility criteria for applying these vacancies, one must check the official notification released by SSC for constable (GD) posts and the notification is made available on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) that is www.ssc.nic.in.
So, our suggestion is to go to the official website first and read the complete notification first to know if you are eligible to apply for SSC Recruitment 2017 or not. We are providing the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, application fee, and age limit etc. Also, we are giving more details like pay scale, selection process, how to apply for SSC Recruitment 2017 will also be explained here. But if you need the information more than this, you must check SSC Recruitment 2017 notification. Another important thing candidates should remember is the last date. One must submit the application before the last date and the last date for submitting the application for SSC Recruitment 2017 is January 23, 2018. Sometimes, applying on the last date may create problems like server down etc which makes you not to apply for the vacancies. To avoid those kind of things, we suggest you to apply for the SSC Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
SSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of the Post: Constable (GD)
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational qualification: The candidates who are going to apply for SSC Recruitment 2017 should have passed 10th standard as on 01-08-2017.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant of SSC Recruitment 2017 should be 18 – 23 as on 01-08-2017. Reservation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of SSC.
Physical standards laid down for the post of Constable are –
- Male – 170 cm
- Female – 157 cm
For male only:
- Unexpanded – 80 cm
- Expanded – Min expansion 5 cm
- For male and Female – Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of SSC that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click the link of SSC Recruitment 2017 application form.
- Fill up the application carefully and recheck for any mistakes.
- Submit the application and take the printout of it.
- Keep it safe for further use.
SSC Recruitment 2017 Important dates:
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission: December 23, 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: January 23, 2018