WBSHSFW Recruitment 2018
AN official notification has been released by WBSHSFW for recruiting 971 MO/Pharmacist Vacancies. Individuals interested in West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti recruitment can apply against it and do online registration before the last date. After completing the first step of registration, they need to submit the application form till the closing date i.e. 21-04-2018 through the website. Submission of forms after the last date will not be accepted by WBSHSFW .On the basis of individual’s educational qualification and age, the organization will make a merit list for documents verification round and Bengali test. But final selection will be done by the selection committee.
WBSHFWS Vacancy Details:
Coming to the vacancy details, the number of posts reserved for pharmacists is 512 and for medical officer are 459. On the whole, advertisement is released for recruiting 971 individuals.
- The academic qualification required for the post of Pharmacist is that individuals should have done two years Diploma in Pharmacy from any institute which is approved by PCI.
- Candidates must have completed BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS degree from recognized university for the post of medical officer.
- Remember that the candidate should be permanent resident of West Bengal. He or she should be should be able to write, read and speak in Bengali.
Eligibility criteria in terms of age
The contenders who are not above than 40 years of age are eligible to apply for West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment Notification. The candidates should fall in the given age limit before the last date
Pay scale Details for WBSHFWS posts:
Candidates who get selected against WBSHFWS Recruitment will receive the suitable amount as given below.
The Pharmacist will get a monthly salary of Rs. 16,860/- where as the medical Officer will receive Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of recruitment for WBSHFWS Jobs:
- Initially, the screening of application forms will be done by the organization. Later, the shortlisted contenders will be called for documents verification and Bengali Test.
- At the end, final selection will be done and capable candidates will be selected against WBSHFWS Medical Officer or Pharmacist jobs.
WBSHFWS Application form fee cost:
Applicants are required to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through online or offline mode.
For Pharmacist post the application fee for general candidates is Rs 100/ and for schedules caste is Rs. 50/-. General candidates need to pay Rs. Rs. 200/ for medical officer posts and the fees for same post for SC/ST applicants is Rs. 100/.
Steps in brief to apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates those who want to apply against WB State Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment Notification are required to follow the basic steps.
- Initially , the applicants has to visit the official website of the organization i.e. wbhealth.gov.in
- Later, applicants have to choose the recruitment tab which is given at the left side of the home page.
- Click on the suitable link which is related to WBSHFWS Recruitment.
- Click on “registration” option and fill the correct details.
- Choose submit button and you will receive user ID and password.
- Fill the application form with correct details and deposit the application fees through proper mode.
- Later you have to upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on “Submit” button and take a print out of the same for further use.
As per the information given in WBSHFWS website, last date for online registration is 17-04-2018
And the last date to remit the application fees is 19-04-2018. Refer official notification for more details.