VITEEE 2018: Application Form @ www.vit.ac.in (Apply Online)
VITEEE is an entrance exam conducted by the VIT University for the student’s admission into their university. The VITEEE is scheduled to be held from April 04th to 15th, 2018. For that, VIT University will be accepting the application forms until February 28, 2018, and has also opened VITEEE login on November 1st, 2017. The students who seek to appear for the entrance exam need to submit their application forms. There is both online and offline mode of submitting the application forms. You can download the application form from the official website if you want to apply through online. Or in case if you want to go with the offline mode, you can have the application form from the designated post officer or the campus of VIT University.
VITEEE 2018 Application fee for the exam
Online Mode: 1150 /-
Offline Mode: 1200 /-
*50 USD for NRI candidates*
Mode of payment: Net banking/Debit card/Credit card
Read further to know the process of submitting the application, image specifications and all….
VITEEE 2018 Application Form
There are several campuses of VIT University namely, Chennai, Bhopal, Amaravathi, Vellore. You don’t have to apply for each one of them separately. Just one application is needed. If you are qualified in the VITEEE, you will be placed in one of these campuses depending on the availability of the seats.
Availability of online/offline application form: 1.11.2017
Last date to submit application forms: 28.02.2018
Editing online application can be done until: 28.2.2018
VITEEE will be held: 4th to 15thApril 2018
How to submit VITEEE application form??
In case you have no clue of how to submit your application form online, here, have a look at it. We made it easier for you.
- Go to VIT website and open the VITEEE section.
- Then click on “New applicant” that is on the right side of the screen.
- After that, you will be directed to the registration page where you are required to enter all the relevant information like name, email ID, phone number etc…
- Once you are registered, you will be getting the login ID and password to your phone number and also to your email.
- Now using those login credentials, login to your account to fill in the online form.
- After logging in, you can see the application form tab on the left-hand side of the screen. Then the application form will open up.
- Fill in all the details in the application form very carefully.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form.
That’s it. You’re done with the submission!
How to check application form status?
Applicants can also check their application form status whenever they want by logging into your account. The immediate page after you log in to your account, you can see an option in the middle of the screen called “Your Application Status”. When you click on it, you can see the status of your application form.