UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Online application for 2842 Jobs @ www.uppcl.org
Technicians from various trades are employed in public and private sector organizations in India. The demand for skilled people never goes down; it was proved when UPPCL announced its latest recruitment notification for filling 2842 technician and accounts assistant posts. This is a wonderful opportunity for the people those who are waiting to work as accounts assistant or technician on Uttar Pradesh Power Company limited. Advertisement to recruit accounts officer was also included in the latest press release .so we here by advise all candidates to go through PDF file that is attached below for your reference.
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Type of Job: State government Job
Website: – www.uppcl.org
Applicants age limit:
The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 40 years and must be minimum 21 years for any post. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms, check age limit column in official notification for more details.
The certificates required for all posts are not same. The educations qualifications required for different posts are given below
- The applicants must have passed CA Final Exam or must hold the certificate as cost accountant to apply for the post of Accounts Officer
- 10th class or matriculations pass with trade certificate in relevant trade for technician posts.
- Candidates interested in applying for assistant accountant posts must possess degree in commerce from recognized board.
Gone are those days where an applicant has to take a DD and post it along with application form to apply. As result of digitalization, the UPPCL board has made everything right online, right from online application to declaration of result.
Application fee for UN reserved /OBC candidates: 900
Reserved applicants has to remit Rs.600
The selection will be done in two stages
- Stage 1: Examination
- Stage 2: Interview
Steps in brief that you need to follow while applying for UPPCL Recruitment 2018-19
Link for submitting online application will be active from today i.e. 21/02/2018. So please follow the below given steps to successfully register your profile at the recruitment portal. Please read each and every line in the UPPCL recruitment notification carefully before applying for any post.
- The online application process includes filling up the form which asks you to enter personal details, contact number and email id. Before submitting the form, you will have to crosscheck the furnished details carefully.
- Upload documents, photo graphs and scanned copy of signature as per the given guidelines.
- The entries on the UPPCL online application form cannot be changed the form is finally submitted. Make sure that you enter the required information correctly.
- If you are pursuing the qualifying examination while applying, please enter the aggregate till that date.
- Finally submit all the details and take one print out, keep it safe for future use.
Things to remember
Online application page will be available from: 21-02-2018
Cutoff date for submitting online Application: 13-03-2018
Final date for remitting Application Fee: 14-03-2018