UP Nagar Nigam Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Online for 2500 Group C post lmc.up.nic.in
Public sector is the goal of many students in India, so usually there will be heavy competition for securing a job either state or central government. Clerks play a crucial role in administration, UP Nagar limited is falling short of clerks to carry out administration related work.
Rather than performing a single specialized task, UP Nagar Nigam clerks have responsibilities that often change daily with the current needs of the office where you are working. The specific duties assigned to clerks will depend on the type of office in which they are asked to work.
The age of candidate apply for these posts must not be below 21 years and not above 28.
- For juniors Junior Engineer posts the applicants must have passed minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University.
- Candidates applying for Executive Officer must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and MBA from recognized University.
- If you are eligible for Executive Officer (Panchayat) post, you need to possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and MBA from recognized University.
- For applying to Junior Engineer (Waterworks) posts, applicants should have passed minimum Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in ITI from recognized University.
- The Assistant Accountant post requires a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (B.Com) from recognized University as a minimum required qualification.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce from recognized University can apply for Tax Inspector post
- To become a clerk in UP nagar Nigam, applicants need to have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- 12th standard and computer certificate from recognized University/Board/Institution is required for candidates applying for senior clerk positions.
- The minimum qualification required for group c posts is 10th standard from recognized University/Board/Institution.
To get detail information on the application fee for each candidate, just go through the official notification. You will also come across the fee payment mode.
Steps to apply online for UP Nagar recruitment 2018
- Applications will be accepted ‘online only through its official portal , applicants are here by advised to login to the boards website and hit on recruitment button to access online application.
- All you need to do is to open the application form and fill the details one after the other.
- Enter name of the candidate followed by father and mother’s name, date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Please mention the correct percentage that you obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Giving personal details like personal email id and phone number of the candidates are compulsory.
- Pay online while filling the application form to close the registration process.
The date for submitting online application has already started but the last date is not yet decided by the board. Please be in touch with our website for more updates. As per the information we know, applicants have to face the examination and personal interview for getting selected to clerk post or any other vacancies in UP nagar nigam.