UP ITI Merit List Cut Off Admission Process 2018 1st 2nd 3rd Round
In India Industrial training institutes have an extensive history; these institutes were started in the early 1900 across the country as small unorganized training schools started by nationalists. One should crack ITI Entrance Exam as per norms to get Uttar Pradesh ITI admission. If you are qualified ITI with engineering trade with AITT or NCVT, you will be considered as engineer in selected trade. After successfully passing ITI from approved Government College; Individuals can try for jobs in public and private sector companies.
All the ITI institutes in Uttar Pradesh are recognized and they work as per the norms of Union Government of India and Ministry of Labor and Employment. Industrial training institutes are also called Jr. Polytechnic Institutes
Rajya Vyavsayik Parikshan Parishad in Uttar Pradesh is the department which has control over the Institutes that offer a wide range of ITI courses to the eligible candidates. The employment opportunities in engineering and management have seen a dip in the recent past as the number of graduates in India is increasing day by day. As a result of this, most of the students prefer to go for short term courses that score high on the employability front.
Students of Uttar Pradesh are also thinking in the same way. ITIs are the best option for such job oriented courses due to less turnaround time between learning and earning. A lot number of students are eagerly waiting for UP ITI admission notification 2018. These institutes are pioneers in the field of technical education which provides support i.e. basic skills to an individual to become self reliant in a particular trade.
Academic qualifications needed for Uttar Pradesh ITI admission
- Candidates should be the residents of Uttar Pradesh, other state candidate can also apply but they have limited quota.
- For filling Uttar Pradesh ITI admission form. Applicants need to possess 10th class to apply for admission.
- Aspirants those who have completed senior secondary education are also eligible to apply for UP ITI admission.
Age criteria is very important factor, applicants should look over the lower age limit as there is no bar on the upper age limit. Candidates whose age is 14 years can apply for UP ITI admission 2018. Go through notification for more details regarding age and relaxation rules.
Uttar Pradesh ITI admission application fees:
In order to successfully submit application form, general and OBC category applicants have to pay Rs. 250/ and ST/ SC Category candidates must pay Rs.150/-.
UP ITI entrance test 2018 exam pattern
In the entrance examination , you need to answer 100 objective type based questions which carries 100 marks. Exam paper will cover the topic related to maths and science as per 10th standard. There is no negative marking and the candidate has to attempt the paper in three hours.
How to Apply UP ITI Admission 2018 using online portal:
- Go to the official site of Rajya Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad i.e. http://www.vppup.in/
- You need to fill the application form if you are anticipating UP ITI admission
- Visit the official website of the UP technical education board to access the online application form
- Applicants must fill the all necessary details as mentioned in Uttar Pradesh ITI admission notification 2018.
- Applicants need to pay the examination fee before submitting the application form.
- In the next step, students must upload their scanned photo and signature in application form.
- Finally candidates need to submit the form and take the printout of the application form.
Important dates regarding UP ITI admission 2018
- Online applications will be accepted from 30th April 2018
- Last date for online registration 25th May 2018
- Declaration of Merit list – June 2018