UP Inter District Teacher Transfer Online Form 2018 upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board UPBEB, Allahabad has released an official notification for UP inter district teacher transfers and the candidates who want to transfer within the district to another place. UP Inter District Teacher Transfer Online Form 2018 is made available on the official website from January 16, 2018 and the candidates who are interested in working in another school in the same district can apply online as soon as possible.
It is important for all the candidates to read the notification released thoroughly and should follow all the rules mentioned in it. All the candidates after reading the notification, if they are eligible to apply for the transfer, then only they have to apply for the transfer. Also, it is important to remember the last date for applying to the transfer and the last date for submission of application for the transfer is January 23, 2018.
So, we suggest all the candidates to apply on or before the last date. Though there is time to apply till the last date, it is not safe to apply on the last date because sometimes the official website may get struck due to the more people visiting the website and the server gets down which doesn’t allow you to apply for the transfer. So, we suggest everyone to apply for the transfer as early as possible instead of not applying till the last date.
After the submission of application, BEO will recommend it and sent to the BSA office (Shiksha Adhikari Karyalaya) and the last date for BSA verification is January 25, 2018. The candidates who are interested to apply for the transfer has 3 choices to select so they can select any 3 schools to work from their block and after selecting, District Teacher Transfer Selection Committee will take the decision depending on the priorities.
Points to Remember Regarding Transfer of Basic Shiksha parishad Teacher is here:
- The transfer of the Adhyapak assistant / teacher / teacher from Parishadiya Vidyalaya will be completed under the Antarjanpadian system, Basic Education Regulation Adhyapak Service 1981, Amendment 15, Rule 21
- All the transfers will be made only on the approval of Basic Education Parishad.
- The transfer will be done from one district to another district from rural area to rural school.
- Process request form will also be available online for maintaining the maximum transparency.
UP Inter District Teacher Transfer Details:
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, Allahabad
- Category: Primary and Junior Level School Teacher Transfer
- Notification Status: Released
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: January 16, 2018
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: January 23, 2018
- Last Date for Re-print of Application Form: January 23, 2018
- Last Date for BSA Verification: January 25, 2018
Application Fee: There is no need to pay application fee to apply for UP Inter District Teacher Transfer Online Form.
Eligibility Criteria: 5 years minimum duration in current district. Reservation will be applicable as per the rules.
How to Apply for UP Inter District Teacher Transfer:
- The candidates who want to apply for UP Inter District Teacher Transfer should open the link given below.
- Now, fill the application form.
- Submit it and take the printout.
- Send the hardcopy of application and required documents to the office of Basic Education Board.