TNCPS recruitment 2018 for accounts officer posts
Is government job your aim ?then look at the latest notification which is released by TNSCPS.It is inviting eligible candidates to fill Application Form for 02 Accounts Assistantand Programme Manager Posts.Application submission mode is purely offline, It can be downloaded from www.tn.gov.in/job_opportunity. TNSCPS Accounts Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Applicants are here by requested to download application form from the portal and send it to the address given in this website before last date. Deadline for submission of applicationforms is 23.05.2018. Eligible candidates must go through the detailed advertisement to know information regarding eligibility criteria,age limit ,process of submitting application ,important dates ,mode of fee payment ,selection procedure etc.
Eligibility criteria for the post of program manager
- Inorder to apply for program manager, applicant must be a good or postgraduate in (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline from a recognised Board.Priority will be given to the applicants possessing graduate degree in sociology ,criminology, social work and development. At least 5 years experience is required in the field of Child Welfare, Social welfare, Labour , Education
Accounts assistant eligibility criteria
- Eligible candidate must possess higher secondary i.e. 10+2 or intermediate with commerce and accounts. Individuals must possess 2 years experience from any department or organization
The minimum age of the candidate must not exceed 40 years. Only those candidates who meet both the age criteria and educational qualification are eligible to apply.
TNCPS recruitment 2018 Pay scale:
Program manager will receive a consolidated pay of Rs.35, 000 per month where as the salary of accounts assistant is fixed at Rs.10, 000 per month.
You don’t need to pay any fees to apply for TNCPS accounts officer and program manager recruitment 2018.
The selection panel will scrutinize all the applications received by it before the last date. Some candidates will be shortlisted ad they will be called to attend the interview. Final selection will be made depending upon the performance given in the interview.
How to apply for recruitment TNSCPS recruitment 2018
- Interested job seekers must-read the guidelines given in the recruitment advertisement before filing the application form.
- Eligible candidates will have to fill the application form online via official website i.e. tn.gov.in/job_opportunity
- Soon after accessing the above given URL, you will see an application form where all mandatory details has to be entered.
- Fill the application form carefully and type in all mandatory details.
- Verify the application form before final submission.
- In the last step, you have to take printout of submitted application form which will be very useful in further stages of recruitment process.
- Now you must send the hard copies of the signed in TSNPC application form print out along with Xerox copies of identity proof , date of birth proof , caste certificate , educational qualification proofs to the below given address
Address to which hard copies has to be send
To “The Secretary /Commissioner State child Protection Society
Department Of Social Defence,
No.300, Purasawalkam High Road,
Kellys, Chennai – 600 010
All the hard copies must be sent by post in the envelope cover and it must be superscribd with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “__________”
Your envelope should reach the above given address on or before 23-05-2018