St Joseph College admission 2018 www.sjcc.edu.in
It is the best college if you are looking for graduation or post graduation seat in Bangalore, St. Joseph College which is situated in Bangalore was founded in 1882 by the fathers of the French foreign Mission. With a history of more than 135 years, SJC It is one of the oldest and reputed colleges in the state of Karnataka .University Grants Commission, declared it as a college of excellence. National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has given A+ rating to the college in2017. Along with BA, B. Com, B.Sc., BCA, and Bachelor of Social Work degree courses at the undergraduate level. SJC College also offers various post graduate courses.
SJC college admission eligibility criteria 2018
Candidates those who have passed Karnataka SSLC examination are eligible to apply for SJC college admission 2018. Please visit the official website i.e. http://www.pue.kar.nic.in/home.asp for complete list of guidelines regarding SJC college admission 2018.
St Joseph College admission 2018 process:
. Admission process is completely online and it will start after announcement of SSLC results, detailed information will be displayed on the college website. Other modes of applications are not encouraged by the college. Aspirants can download the admission guide from the college website and follow the instructions given in it.
Please make sure that you posses the below given documents before starting the admission process.
- 10th class marks card
- Valid mobile number along with email ID
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- A letter from the parish priest or pastor for Catholic or Christian students
- Any other certificates like sports, NCC etc if applicable.
St Joseph college fee structure
Entire fee structure will be displayed on the college notice board or in the official website. College fees once paid will not be returned under any circumstances.
Follow the below given instructions to apply online for SJS admissions
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of St Joseph’s College.
- Admission seekers will have to go to ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Applicants have to register their details by filling in the must required details such as candidate’s name, date of birth, gender, course in which they are interested etc.
- Candidates will be redirected to the payment window for paying the application fee after completing the registration. Application fee can be paid using either Debit/Credit Card or NEFT.
- Applicants are required to log in using his or her email address and password after making payment.
- Then academic details should be entered in respective columns.
- After this, you need to upload a recent passport size photograph along with other documents.
- Carefully go through all the details mentioned in the admission form and make changes if necessary.
- Hit on “Submit” button when once you are sure that all the details filled in are correct.
- Later you will be asked to upload some documents related to your education and date of birth.
- Upload all the documents and submit your application form
- Print the hard copy of St Joseph college admission form
St Joseph College admission 2018 Process of allotting seats
Seat allotment is based on their aggregate marks scored in the qualifying exams by the registered applicants. Names of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board on specified dates as per PU Board directives. Eligible candidates will appear for an interview along with their parents on the dates specified with the necessary documents. Seat will be allotted to the next candidate in line if the candidate fails to attend the interview on the specified date.
- Applicants those who want to apply under a particular caste must possess valid category certificate. Applicant is treated under general merit category if necessary supporting proof is not submitted.
- Admission seekers don’t need to upload any scanned photos or documents for the online admission. They should be submitted at the time of interview only