ssc.nic.in. SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification 91000 Vacancies
This is the more exciting new for all the unemployed news and people will be shocked after hearing about the vacancies released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) this time. This is a wonderful chance for all the candidates who are waiting for a chance to get government job. The vacancies are really huge and they are 91000 posts vacant for now. The vacancies are present in the department of BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA and SSF. This is the biggest recruitment this year and people should check the eligibility details and apply for the SSC Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible.
The details like age limit, education qualification, application fee, selection process, pay scale, and how to apply for vacancies will be given here but for more detailed information and instructions to be followed while applying to SSC Recruitment 2018 are found in the official website of SSC that is www.ssc.nic.in. So, we suggest all the candidates to read the official notification clearly and apply for the jobs if you are eligible. Without reading notification, it is not good to apply for the jobs because you may miss some important instructions.
After checking the eligibility details, you also have to check the last date for submission for application of SSC Recruitment 2018. One should apply only on or before the last date because the application form of SSC Recruitment 2018 will be disappeared once the last date was completed. We suggest candidates to apply as fast as possible instead of waiting till the last date to apply because sometimes, the website gets slow down and doesn’t work due to the server issues. So, we suggest all the people who want to apply for SSC Recruitment 2018 to do it as soon as possible.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Post-Wise Details:
- Central Reserved Police Force (CRPF) – 30791 posts
- Railway Protection Force (RPF) – 19952 posts
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 23444 posts
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – 5463 posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 6604 posts
- Office of the Directorate General of Assam Rifles (AR) – 757 posts
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 3869 posts
- National Investigation Agency (NIA) – 118 posts
SSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification: The candidates who want to apply for SSC Recruitment 2018 should have passed 10th from a recognized board.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age for who are going to apply for SSC Recruitment 2018 should be between 18 – 23 years and reservation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Selection Process: The candidates who want to apply should have to pass Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical efficiency test (PET), online written test, and medical examination.
How to Apply SSC Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, the candidates have to go to the official website of SSC that is ssc.nic.in.
- Now, click on the link of online application form of SSC 91000 vacancies.
- Fill up the application without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- Now, pay the application fee.
- Recheck the application form for any mistakes.
- Submit the application and take the printout of it.
- Keep it safe for further use.