South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online www.southindianbank.com
As a probationary officer, the selected candidate will be the in charge for looking over the daily operation of the bank. It is responsibility of probationary officer to solve any problem. Well known public sector bank i.e. South Indian Bank has released the notification of recruiting probationary officers in Scale I. It is a major private sector bank with its headquarters at Thrissur in Kerala state. The proposed vacancies are not final; South Indian bank has the authority change the number of vacancies as per their requirement. Don’t waste much time if you meet the eligibility criterion that is mentioned in South Indi bank probationary officer recruitment 2018.Apply s quickly as possible and start prepping for the examination.
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian bank PO recruitment 2018
- Aspirants must possess graduation in any of the stream from a university recognized by the government of India to apply for South Indian bank PO posts. Candidates must produce a valid mark-sheet or degree whenever it is asked by the bank during selection process.
- The percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination must be mentioned at time of online registration.
- Knowledge of computer operation is a must because most of the job work and South Indian bank PO recruitment test is conducted online.
Age limit of candidates applying for South Indian bank PO recruitment 2018
The age of the candidates must not be more than 25years old at the time of application submission. A part from this, age relaxation is relevant to category wise candidates as per the government rules.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – 166 PO & Security Officers
Total no of vacancies:
Applicants falling under General and OBC category have to remit Rs.800 in order to submit South Indian bank PO application form 2018. The registration fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.400.
Salary of South Indian bank PO
Selected candidates will get salary in the pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 along with DA, HRA & other allowances.
Mode of selection
South Indi bank PO selection process consists of 3 phases (preliminary examination, group discussion and interview). Job seekers must qualify each of them to go on to the next phase.
Go through the below given steps of the South Indian bank for recruitment process.
- Online examination
- Group Discussion
South Indian bank reserves the right to make required modifications in depending on the number of available vacancies.
South India bank PO Online Application 2018
- Online registration for SBI PO Exam 2018 will be done online via south Indian bank official website. Please make sure that you apply from updated browser to avoid technical errors.
- Interested and eligible candidates must have the following pre-requisites
- Applicants must possess valid Email Id, passport sized photograph and scanned copy of signature in prescribed size.
- Open the application form, type in your details.
- South Indian bank PO application fee must be paid online.
- Finally they should submit the form and take a print out.
We request all the candidates to go through the notification for South India bank PO Online Application 2018
Online registration will start on 16th May 2018
Last date for submitting online application – 25th May 2018
The date of online test will be declared in June 2018
|South Indian Bank PO Notification 2018||Click Here|
|South Indian Bank PO 2018 Apply Online||Click Here|