RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Computer Operator Post @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Once if a person is employed in Rajasthan sub ordinate and ministerial services, the candidate is reasonably assured of retaining the job as long as he/she wants it and acts as a responsible employee. Only candidates residing within the state are eligible to apply for 400 Sanganak computer post. Apply online via RSMSSB portal if you really want to compete with others to grab state government job. The competition for this job will be pretty much less when compared to central government jobs. , so make use of this wonderful opportunity to get placed in secured job.
The educational qualifications which the board has decided should be from a recognized board or university. No other certificates will be accepted. One must have passed graduation to apply for Sanganak posts. Just have a look at official notification for more details.
Lower and upper age limit
Like other government jobs notifications, you need to be in the age limit prescribed by RSMSSB to apply for the vacant posts. The minimum age should be 18 years while the maximum age is 35 years. Apart from this, age relaxation is given for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Examination fee details
One can successfully submit the application form only when the application is remitted. The application fee for General or candidates belonging to OBC creamy layer is Rs.450. For SC/ST applicants, the examination fee is Rs.250 and Rs.350 for OBC applicants.
The main advantage In RSMSSB Sanganak recruitment process is the recruitment will be done in single stage only. The board mentioned that candidates need to appear for a competitive test and the merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained in the exam.
Total number of vacancies: 500
Job location: Rajasthan
The following steps must be carefully followed while filling RSMSSB Sanganak online application form
- In the first step applicants need to visit RSMSSB official website , you can find the link in next step,
- URL: http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=EJwE/Y7GD1hMok0YfKTFOtUJMJFGLBa;455611;jbRgWtRe9q4= , Individuals can access the application form from February 26th
- You should submit your personal details by accessing the above link to generate login credentials.
- Enter all the details carefully and upload photograph, signature as per the formats given in the website.
- Now it’s your turn to remit application pay by choosing the payment mode that you are most comfortable.
- Once proof read the details given in RSMSSB online application form, edit the form if you want to make any changes or else submit it.
- Save the application form in your device and take a print out of it.
- That’s it, you will successfully register for the recruitment if the above given steps are implemented carefully.
- Availability of online application: – 26th February 2018.
- The deadline for Submission of Application: – March 27th
- Online examination date 2018:- may be in last week of May 2018.
- Date from which admit cards can be downloaded: – 10 to 15 days prior the Date of RSMSSB exam 2018.