RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Tax Assistant Post rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
The Rajasthan sub ordinate and ministerial services selection board has depicted an advertisement about Dept. of Commercial Taxes Recruitment 2018-2018 for filling up the total 162 vacancies of Tax Assistant. Aspirants those who are qualified and have interested can send applications for recruitment up to or before 18-05-2019. For more details regarding the job opportunity in Rajasthan state, job seekers can go through the following official notification which is given below. Job hunters who are well qualified and deserving must apply for the post of Tax Assistant in RSMSSB; Applicants must grab this opportunity by filling up the online applications in the instructed manner.
Type of Employment Type:
It is state government job.
Number of vacancies: 162(across the state)
Job posting: Rajasthan
Needed educational qualification:
Jon hunters who completed Graduate in Computer Science or Computer Application or Computer Engineering/ Electronics or Equivalent Degree with a typing speed of 20 WPM in Hindi and English can apply for tax assistant posts
Age Limit for RSMSSB Tax assistant posts:
The Minimum Age that candidates have to acquire for applying is 20 years while the maximum age can be 28 years. Relaxation rules are applicable for deserving candidates.
Aspirants who get selected as tax assistants will get salary in between Rs 26300-85500. For details on other allowances, we advise aspirants to go through Rajasthan sub ordinate ministerial services selection board.
RSMSSB tax assistant posts selection procedure:
How final selection will be made?
First of all eligible candidates will receive admit card, they have to appear in written test on the date decided by RSMSSB. The candidates who clear the examination will be called for personal interview.
Steps in brief to apply for RSMSSB 2018 Tax assistant posts
- Step into RSMSSB careers page at the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- If you are eligible for tax assistant posts, you are requested to open the online application form.
- Enter your academic qualification, personal details, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- You need to upload copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Remit the application fee as per the category. You can pay it online using credit card, debit card, IMPS or net banking.
- Complete the RSMSSB Jobs Application by entering whet ever details are asked in the form.
- Verify the Details before Submitting RSMSSB tax assistant application form.
- Lastly, applicants have to take a print out of RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Job seekers belonging to General or UR category has to pay Rs.450/ and the fees for OBC candidates is Rs.350 while the candidates belonging to all other categories has to pay Rs.250
One needs to have an idea on important dates, so that they can submit the application before the last date without coming across any troubles. The Starting Date for Submission of Application through RSMSSB website is 1904-2018, where as the last date for submission of Application for tax assistant posts in Rajasthan state is 18-05-2018.