RSMSSB live stock assistant recruitment 2018 apply online rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board have released a notification for the recruitment of 2077 Live Stock Assistants who are also known as Pashudhan Sahayak with in various offices in the state. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details through the official notification and apply online from 12-04-2018 to 11-05-2018. For more details about RSMSSB Recruitment including number of vacancies, selection process, age limit, required educational qualifications and pay scale, please read the advertisement PDF.
RSMSSB live stock assistant recruitment 2018 details
Name of the post: Live Stock Assistant or Pashudhan Sahayak
Total number of vacancies: 2077
- Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get salary in between Rs. 26,300-85,500. It increases as per the instructions or rules passed by Rajasthan staff selection board.
Job Location: It is state government job, so the place of posting will be in Rajasthan only.
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant recruitment 2018:
Applicants should have done Animal husbandry, physics, chemistry and Biology. They must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board 1 or 2 years training of Live Stock Assistant from a Govt. recognized institute. Applicants who are going to apply for this latest RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2018 must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria’s that is mentioned by RSMSSB in the latest notification. Please note that applicants should have working experience of Hindi Devnagri script also.
RSMSSB live stock assistant recruitment 2018 Upper and lower age limit
The Age limit of the candidates should be in between 18 years to 35 years on 1.07.2018. Check RSMSSB live stock assistant recruitment 2018 for more details regarding age relaxation and category of people those who come under it.
Mode of selection
After scrutinizing all the application forms, admit cards will be issued to the candidates those who all falling in the eligible category. A written or computer based examination will be conducted for all the applicants; selection list will be prepared as per the merit obtained in the recruitment test.
General , Unreserved or OBC applicants need to pay Rs.450 for processing the application , OBC or BC candidates have to remit Rs.250 .The SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan domicile must pay Rs.150 for forwarding their application.
Steps in brief to be followed while filling RSMSSB Livestock Assistant application form 2018
- First of all, applicants have to open the official website i.e. rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find out the link of RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2018.
- You can easily access RSMSSB live stock assistant application form 2018 , as soon as you click on apply online link , the application form will be appeared on the screen.
- Carefully read all instruction to fill Online RSMSSB application form 2018.
- Now enter all details one after the other, fill the application form without leaving any single column.
- After completing RSMSSB registration form, please make sure that you s recheck all the details which you have entered.
- Later , once verify all the details
- Hit on the submit button.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of your RSMSSB Livestock Assistant online application form 2018.