RSMSSB 1302 Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
RSMSSB which looks over the recruitment needs of various state government departments has issued a notification for recruiting 1302 informatics assistants who has to serve at various locations across Rajasthan. Very good news for government job seekers in Rajasthan has come out in the form of RSMSSB ISR recruitment, without wasting time, we advise all the interested candidates to go through the official notification that we have attached below. It is very important to know educational qualification, last date, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, syllabus etc. All these are incorporated in a PDF file which can be downloaded through the below attached link.
Applications are invited by eligible candidates and right now they are live on the website, you can fill the form at any time and edit it before that last date. Note that you can’t open or access the registration form after the given deadline, RSMSSB is very strict in this case.
Before applying for the post, applicants shall register themselves by providing name, surname, and date of birth, email id and password. Those who have already registered their details before can login with their credentials to fill online application form.
Number of Vacancies: 1302
Type of posts: Informatics assistant, it is a direct recruitment carried out by RSMSSB.
- The job aspirant must be Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications or Computer Science and Engineering or Electronics.
- For some posts the candidates need to possess three Years diploma in computer Science in the above mentioned subjects or else post polytechnic diploma in computer applications.
- He or she should also have the ability to type at a speed of 20 words per minute in English and Hindi.
- Don’t apply if you are not meeting any of the above mentioned educational qualifications.
- No person shall be eligible to apply for RSMSSB latest recruitment if he or she is less than 21 years of age.
- You cannot apply if your age has crossed 34. Please check relaxation rules before applying for any post.
Each applicant belonging to general or OBC category must pay Rs.450. OBC non creamy layer candidates has to pay Rs.350 while scheduled caste or tribe students must pay Rs.150. Applicants can remit the above mentioned fees either through net banking , credit or debit card or else e mitra kiosk.
Written test followed by interview
How to apply for RSMSSB recruitment 2018
- In the first step , the candidates has to visit RSMSSB official portal and should check the recruitment section to find the link that lets you to access and fill online application
- Before that you have to register yourself on the portal and generate login credentials
- Once you have accessed and entered all details in application form, you have to upload relevant documents. Pay the application fees and then should proceed for final submission.
- One should not forget taking the print out of submitted application form, it will be very useful in further selection process.
Starting date of online application form: March 8th 2018
Last date: 6th April 2018