RRB 4000 Ticket Collector (TC) Recruitment 2018 @ indianrailways.gov.in
Indian Railways holds the reputation as the world’s fourth largest railway network with huge number of employees; it requires a variety of people at the administrative and other levels to work together for its smooth functioning. A part from the gazetted posts that falls under Group A and B, there are Group C and D employees comprising of clerical staff, station masters etc. Ticket Collector in railway department is a group C level post and for applying to the latest RRB 4000 ticket collected recruitment 2018 this post, you must have passed 12th class.
The following requirements have to be fulfilled by the candidates
Upper and lower age limit
The age limit of the candidate must be 18-30 years as on the last date. Age relaxation is provided for reserved categories like SC/ST and OBC candidates.
RRB TC application fees
The application fee for RRB TC post must be paid via online mode only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST are exempted from paying the application fee. Check the railway recruitment board’s official notification for more details.
TC is most commonly known as (Travelling Ticket Examiner or Traveling Ticket Inspector in Indian railways. It is one among the front line staff of Indian Railways having a first level interface with the passengers , their duty is to check whether the candidate is carrying valid ticket or not. TC’s will be promoted to higher posts depending on the performance and educational qualifications.
Earlier, the minimum educational qualification needed for the post of ticket collector is 10th class pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized central or state board but now pass certificate in 12th class is made mandatory. Those who have completed their diploma or 12th can also apply for the same. Even graduates are eligible to apply for this post if they are falling under the age limits specified by the recruitment board.
Steps to Apply for RRB TC Recruitment 2018 through online website
Check the below given steps and apply online for RRB TC Recruitment 2018.
- Open the official website of Railway Recruitment Board using the link indianrailways.gov.in
- Visit the latest notifications tab; find out the link that displays about RRB TC Recruitment 2018 for 4000 Railway Ticket Collector.
- Just go through the notification before applying for TC post
- If you are eligible then click on the Apply Online link
- Furnish all mandatory details; pay the fees after filling up the application form.
- Don’t forget to cross check your details, find out if there are any wrong entries.
- Print the application form and keep it safely for future use.
It is very important to know the selection process right before applying, so that you can plan your preparation process well in advance. Here we have mentioned the procedure. You can step into the next stages only if the performance in the written test is good i.e. your name should appear in merit list.
- First of all applicants has to appear in Written Test
- Candidates clearing online test will be called for Physical Efficiency Test
- After first two stages , you have to attend document verification