RPSC recruitment 2018| post 5000 lecturer @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Public Service commission which is responsible for recruiting staff for some government units in Rajasthan has released a recruitment advertisement for filling up of 5000 School lecturers across various educational institutions in the state. We request all the candidates to go through official notification. Eligible and Interested candidates may look at the vacancy details and apply online through the link given in this article from 17th may to 16th June 2018. Check the below given information for more details like number of vacancies , academic criteria , upper and lower age limit required for filling application form , selection process and steps to apply online.
RPSC recruitment 2018: 5000 lecturer posts, apply from May 17
- Individual’s interest in applying for lecturer posts must possess graduation in relevant subject and B.Ed from a recognized university or Institute.
- Candidates interested in applying to lecturer for school drawing must possess post graduate degree in drawing or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or he or she must be graduate with 5 years of experience on imparting drawing skill to students
- Even diploma of 5 years duration in arts of any School or college with working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthan language is essentials to apply for RPSC 5000 lecturers’ recruitment 2018.
Total number of vacancies: 5000
The number of vacancies announced now is tentative and the final number may change depending upon the requirement of RPSC.
Applicants should meet the following age criteria as on closing date of application form. The lower age limit for forwarding online application is 21 while the maximum age can be 30 years. An age relaxation 05 years is given for OBC aspirants while the exemption 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD applicants.
RPSC Recruitment 2018 – 5000 Vacancies for School Lecturer
Job seekers will be selected based on the marks secured in competitive examination which consists of two papers. First paper will be of 150 marks and the second one is of 300 marks.
Official advertisement can be downloaded quickly from the below given link
Application form fees
You have to pay the application fee which will be displayed on screen before submitting the application form.
Instructions to Apply for RPSC lecturer posts online via its official portal
- In the first step , the applicant has to visit the official website of RPSC i.e. https://rpsc.rajasthan/gov.in/applyonline
- Hit on recruitment section, and then open RPSC lecturer’s recruitment notification. It shows you a link to open online application form.
- The online application form will appear on the screen.
- Carefully read all the instructions very carefully and then proceed to fill the particulars.
- Upload the required documents like photograph, signature.
- Now , you need to remit fee via online payment channels before submitting the form
- Take printout of KRPSC lecturer SC JTO application form.
- Any changes in the examination date will be sent to the email id or registered mobile number which is furnished by the applicant.
RPSC Recruitment 2018 – 5000 School Lecturer Posts | Apply Online
Points to remember:
Online application submissions will start on 17-05-2018
Last date for online applications 16-06-2016
Deadline for remitting the fees – 16-06-2017