PGCIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 70 Executive, Diploma & Jr Officer Trainee Posts
PGCIL Has invited applications form eligible candidates for recruiting diploma trainee electrical, junior officer trainee (HR) and Diploma Trainee Civil. Coming to the important dates of the examination, the starting date is 30th March 2018 while the last date is 19 April 2018. The last date for online fee payment is 19th April 2018. The date of written test will be notified soon on the commission’s website.
PGCIL recruitment application fees
For General or OBC candidates, the application fees is Rs.300 where as the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH and ex servicemen no need to pay fees? Please note that the application fee can be paid online through credit card / net banking or debit card.
The selected candidates need to work either in goa, Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh
Upper and lower age limit
As per the closing date i.e. on 19-April-2018 the upper age of the applicant must be maximum 27 years while the lower age limit can be 18 years.
Total number of posts -39
The candidates selected for any one of the posts given in the advertisement will get Rs.16500/- per month as a stipend.
Required educational qualification
- For the post of diploma trainee electrical, the candidate must have possessed full time diploma in electrical or Electrical and Electronics, Power System Engineering or any other electrical related subject with 70 % marks. While candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD just need to possess pass marks.
- Candidate applying for diploma trainee civil must have passed full time diploma in civil engineering with the same percentage criteria mentioned for above posts. The percentage required for all posts is almost same.
- Make sure that you have full time degree or Diploma in Human Resource or Personnel Management or Industrial Relation with 55% marks. Pass marks are enough for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018 –
- If you are interested to apply for any one of the vacant posts , candidates may apply online through the official website of PGCIL from 30-March-2017 to 19-April-2018
- Just land on the PGCIL website, click on the Apply Online Link by accessing the link which is given below in order to submit application.
- You have to upload whatever certificates that you are asked to produce. Make sure that the certificates that you upload are within the sizes mentioned by PGCIL in the notification.
- Pay the application fees and download the form, note that the application submission process will not just end up by submitting it in the portal.
- Now you have to take a print out
Method of selection
The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Selection Test (Written Test/ Computer Based Test) of shortlisted candidates. A part from written test, a computer skill test shall be held for the post of Junior Officer Trainee Applications of candidates. Selected list will be made only upon the merit obtained by the job seeker in selection tests conducted by PGCIL.