OAVS Odisha Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Online for 1544 OAVS Teacher Posts
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced recruitment to the posts of Principal and teaching posts. On the whole, a total of 1544 vacancies have been notified for recruiting eligible candidates. Aspirants can start applying for the recruitment as the page to submit online application has been activated. The last date for submission of applications is 10 April 2018. It has a chain of schools in each block headquarters of Odisha affiliated to central board of secondary education. Knowledge of Odia language till class 10 is essential for being eligible for the selection.
This is a great opportunity for candidates aiming for government jobs in Odisha. Aspirants can check job notice with OAVS Advertisement no. 01/2018 on the official portal or any blogs that display recent jobs notifications. OAVS is likely to hire for the vacancies of trained graduate teacher, post graduate teacher, art trainer, PET and many other posts. OAVS Recruitment Eligibility is based on the position you are willing to apply. Please note that the number of vacancies is huge, so there will be tough competition for OAVS Teacher Recruitment 2018
Are you resident of Odisha state? Are you fond of teaching and willing to share your knowledge for the development of young minds and personalities in Odisha? Then we assure you that you are at the right place, as this page displays complete information about OAVS Odisha recruitment 2018. The applicants are requested to check eligibility details and apply as soon as possible before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for OAVS Odisha recruitment 2018
- For the post of Principal, the Candidates must complete a master’s degree with 45% marks from any recognized institute or university. And he or she must have also done B.Ed. with a good score from a recognized university.
- If your aim is to become TGT in Odisha, make sure that you have a bachelor’s degree and must have gained 50% marks. The applicants should possess a degree from arts and science stream in respective subjects and must have also done B.Ed.
- Job Seekers who are interested to apply for PGT should hold a master’s degree in respective subjects with 50% marks along with B.Ed.
The age of the candidates applying for principal post must be in between 32 to 45 years where as for other posts the lower age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is 32 years
Method of recruitment
Candidates willing to make their dreams come true should apply online. The applied job seekers for OAVS PGT Jobs must go through the following selection process.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Interview Process.
OAVS recruitment 2018 Application fees
For principal post the application fee is Rs. 1500 and for other posts you need to remit Rs.1000
Steps in brief to apply for OAVS Odisha recruitment
- In the first step ,open the official website of Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan i.e. www.oavs.in
- In the careers page, go to the Notification section and click on Recruitment option.
- Check the notification and find out whether you are eligible or not. If eligible, please register your profile.
- Not yet registered? Then register yourself by entering all the details and then enter login credentials.
- Fill the details in OAVS Recruitment 2018-19 application form.
- The next important step is to upload your scanned photocopies and your recent photograph and click on Submit option.
- Make a payment of desired application fees.
- Take a print out of fee payment receipt and application form for further requirement.
Last date to submit application – 16-04-2018