NHM Rajasthan 2018@ rajswasthya.nic.in.
National Health Mission of Rajasthan state is inviting applications from eligible citizens for the post of 1034 Medical Officer and various other posts. If you are interested to apply to any one of the posts mentioned in advertisement, please read the official notification carefully and apply online on or before 19 March 2018. Check the educational qualifications/ eligibility conditions, pay scale, age limit and how to apply online before submitting the application form. It is the crucial step.
The recruitment notification is being issued for selecting eligible candidates as medical officer in national health mission projects.
Total number of posts:
On the whole 1033 candidates will be selected after all the stages.
Coming to the pay perks, it depends upon the type of post to which candidates are being selected. Go through monthly emoluments section in official notification for more details regarding pay structure and other allowances details.
Job location: Selected candidates are liable to work anywhere within Rajasthan state. The place of posting will be mentioned in appointment letter.
Age limit and eligibility criteria
The job seekers must have done their MBBS from any recognized Institution or university. Check the official notification through the direct link which is mentioned below. For some posts, applicants need to have experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit for NHM recruitment 2018
Aspirants those who are going to apply for NHM Recruitment 2018 must meet the age limit or the eligibility criteria which we have mentioned below, the same details are given in recruitment advertisement which was released few days ago.
The maximum age of the candidates applying for medical officer posts must be 45 years and please note that age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Method of recruitment
Coming to the selection procedure, it is very simple and hassle free
The online application fee varies depending on the type of post and the category o the applicant, check the pdf given below for more details regarding application fee.
It is expected that one week before the written examination, NHM releases Admit Cards on their official web portal. Therefore applicants are here by advised to frequently check this blog or NHM official website to check updates. Without submitting the application form, no one will receive admit card. So, it is very important to enter genuine details in the NHM Rajasthan online application form.
How to apply for NHM Rajasthan 2018 posts
- Initially candidates have to log on to the Official website i.e. rajswasthya.nic.in.
- The next step that has to be done is to search for Rajasthan NRHM Recruitment 2018.
- Check whether you are eligible for the recruitment or not by reading the official notification. If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online”.
- If you are a new user, you have to register your details.
- Complete the application form and click on submit button.
- Generate login credentials and sign in to access online application form.
- Upload the scanned image of photo and signature in application form.
- Verify all the details and then you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Finally take the print out of application form for future use.