MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 193 Assistant Vacancies mpez.co.in
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) is inviting applications for the recruitment of Office Assistant Gr-III for 193 vacancies. The candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for these posts can apply on or before the last date. The last date for submitting the online application of MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 is December 20, 2017, so people who want to apply should apply as soon as possible than waiting till the last date. As the recruitment is huge, the competition will also be high, so it is required to work hard to qualify in MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 and to get job.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Name of the Post: Office Assistant Gr III
- Total No. of Vacancies: 193 (Office Assistant GrIII (Regular) – 145 posts + Horizontal and Compartment wise Reservation for Women Candidates – 48 posts)
- Last Date for Application Submission: 20th December 201
- Official Website:mponline.gov.in or www.mpez.co.in
Qualification: The candidate must reach the eligibility criteria to apply for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 193 Assistant Vacancies. The educational qualification required for the candidates to apply for the vacancies is graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university / Institute along with One year course in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) from NCVT, New Delhi or SCVT, Madhya Pradesh.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment Age Limit: The candidates who want to apply for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 should check their age limit as the age limit should be between 21 – 40 years as on July 31, 2017. All the reserved category candidates of MP Domicile are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit as per organization norms.
Application Fee: The candidates who want to apply for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 193 Assistant Vacancies have to pay Rs. 1000 if they belong to general category. For SC/ST/PWD/ candidates, the application is Rs. 800 and that should be paid through MP online Kiosk.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment Selection Process: The applicants have to write written test first and the candidates who qualified in the written exam will be called to interview on scheduled dates. If the candidates perform well and got selected in interview, he/she is eligible to get the job.
Remuneration: The candidates who got qualified in the interview will be selected for the job and be paid Rs. 9010/- during the training period and after making the job regular, they will be paid Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with all allowances.
How to Apply for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018:
The candidates who are eligible and interested for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 193 Assistant Vacancies can apply through online and the process of applying online to these vacancies is very simple. Here is the clear step by step process to apply for jobs. Check it now!
- Firstly, the candidate should visit the official website of MPPKVVCL i.e., www.mponline.gov.in or mpez.co.in
- Now, click on the link of MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 193 Assistant Vacancies.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload the photograph and documents if necessary.
- Submit the application after checking it once to avoid mistakes.
- Take the print out of application form of MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 193 Assistant Vacancies.
- Keep it safe till the exam gets completed.