Municipal Administration Maharashtra MAHADMA Recruitment 2018 mahapariksha.gov.in
Maharashtra Directorate of Municipal Administration has released the notification. The organization wants to recruit 1856 individuals Engineer as well as auditor and many other vacancies in the department. The applications are invited by the department; candidates can apply online by filling the application from 7th April 2018 to 27th April 2018 via its official portal. Aspirants can apply for the MAHADMA Jobs by going through official web page of the organization or the page can be directly accessed via link provided in this page
Total number of available vacancies
Name of the recruiting organization
Maharashtra Directorate of Municipal Administration
Nature of Posts
Auditor, engineer and other posts
For more information about MAHADMA Recruitment 2018–19 age limit, qualification, recruitment procedure, salary details etc from this article which is well prepared by our team by keeping your comfort in mind. We hope you will come to know about the selection process and the steps to apply online after reading this post.
Required educational qualification:
Candidates those who are willing to apply for Maharashtra Directorate of Municipal Administration vacancies must possess a graduate degree in engineering of technology commerce or equivalent from a recognized university or institute. Candidates those who are appearing in the final year exams or people waiting for results can also apply.
Upper and lower age limit
Applicant’s age should not be less than 21 years and not be more than 38 years on closing date of online application form, age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules and the regulation of the Maharashtra Directorate of Municipal Administration.
Pay scale details
The candidates selected for posts will get a wonderful per month salary as per the post of the candidates. Applicants will also entitle to get an additional benefits provided by the organization for the said posts. Refer official advertisement for more details regarding pay scale.
Candidates interested in these posts must C have to pay an application fee of Rs.600 , if they belong to general category , the application fee for candidates belonging to reserved Categories is Rs. 300/-
Instructions in brief to apply for MAHADMA Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Directorate of Municipal Administration that is mahapariksha.gov.in
- Then go to advertisement section and hit on “Advertisement for Maharashtra Municipal Services Recruitment Examination – 2018 NEW “link. Open the advertisement and read it carefully.
- If you are meeting the eligibility conditions, then you need to fill the MAHADMA online application form.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents as prescribe n the notification.
- Remit the MAHADMA application fee and submit the form.
- Application fee can be paid while filling the application form , you need to pay the fees either by using your credit card , debit card or online banking.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of application form, keep it safe with you for further use.
Starting Date of application Form- 7th April 2018
Last Date of application Form- 27th April 2018