MAHABEEJ Recruitment 2018 www.mahabeej.com
Maharashtra State Seeds Corporation Limited (Mahabeej) Mahabeej Examination–2018, Mahabeej Recruitment (Mahabeej Bharti 2018) for 171 District Manager / Category Officer Junior center engineer Accountant / Internal Auditor Self Assistant of Managing Director Junior Engineer (Civil) Junior Engineer (Electricity) Stenographer (Lower Grade) English Stenographer (Lower Grade) Marathi Junior Breeder Assistant Area Officer Draftsman Gardener (Mali) Clerk-Typist Laboratory Assistant Junior Clerk-Typist Junior Process Assistant Junior Operator Peon/Watchman Posts.
Maharashtra state seed corporation has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill applications for the posts of Assistant field officer and junior officer typist posts, Candidates can see the details of vacancies from this article or from official notification released by MAHABEEJ. According to the notification released by the corporation, applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for filling up various posts on direct recruitment basis MAHABEEJ units located at various cities across India .Interested candidates can apply for the relevant post on or before May 25, 2018it is the last date for submitting application forms.
MAHABEEJ Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 171 Steno & Clerk Post
- Applicants must have passed graduation in any branch from a recognized Institution for the post of Assistant Field Officer. Apart from degree, he or she must be able to type of 40 words per minute in English and 30 wpm in Marathi language.
- Candidates interested in applying for the post of junior clerk typist: must have passed B.Sc in Agriculture, forestry, horticulture or Agriculture Business Management from a recognized board or Institution.
We request candidates to go through the official notification for more information regarding age limit.
Candidates those who gets selected for MSSCL will get salary according to their role,
- Individuals who gets selected for the post of Assistant Field Officer will receive a total sum of 12,000/ per month
- Junior Clerk Typist will get somewhere in between Rs.15,000-to Rs.20,000 per month
Total number of vacancies: 53
Job Location: Maharashtra
Type of job: State government job.
(मुदतवाढ) Mahabeej Recruitment 2018
The application fee to be remitted by general candidates is Rs.250. To encourage more number of SC/ST individuals to participate in competitive examinations, they are exempted from paying application fees. Application fee payment must be made either by using credit card, online banking or net banking
Mode of selection for MAHABEEJ posts
- Registered candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination. After that, shortlisted candidates will be called for skill test or interview on the basis of marks in written examination.
Steps to apply for MAHABEEJ recruitment 2018
- Initially you have to login to the official website of MAHABEEJ i.e. http://www.mahabeej.com/Home.php
- Hit on the link that says ‘Recruitment for filling up various posts on direct recruitment basis’
- Open MAHABEEJ online application form 2018 and enter relevant details like the registration credentials in the application form
- Continue filling the application form; enter all the details asked in the form.
- Pay the online fees and complete the application process
- At last you need to download the filled application form and take one print out of the confirmation page.
MAHABEEJ Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Clerk Posts – Apply Now
Job seekers need to have an idea on the beginning and last dates of submitting application forms via official website, It is very important to keep the last date in mind as the applications cannot be submitted after the below given dates.
- Starting date for submission of online application: through MAHABEEJ will be updated soon.
- Last date to submit applications will be announced when once the notification is released.