Konkan Railway 113 Station Master Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Indian railway is one of the biggest organisations in India offering employment to Lakhs of people throughout the country. It has been divided into different zones. Konkan Railway Station is one of the divisions under Indian railways; It has issued a nitrification to recruit notification to recruit Goods Guard, senior clerks and accounts assistant. A little effort with dedication is enough to grab your dream job in railway sectors. A lot number of candidates will be competing for this public sector recruitment , please have a look at official notification and to get to know details like age limit , educational qualification , examination date , exam pattern an many more details.
Total number of posts: Konkan railway has issued the advertisement to fill 113 Posts on permanent basis. Check official advertisement for more details.
Posts break down
Among the total 113 posts, 55 posts are allocated for Station Master, while 37 goods guards and 11 accounts assistants will be selected by following the selection procedure that is prescribed by the board in the official notification.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
The age of the candidates as on (01.07.2018) will be considered as eligibility criteria. The applicants should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years old. Upper age will be relaxed; the limit is permissible up to 03 years For OBC Candidates and 05 Years for SC/ST category people.
Job seekers must meet the academic qualifications prescribed by the board ,applicants those who are awaiting for results of the final year exams of the qualifying exam or those who are about to write final year exams are also eligible to apply for Konkan railway recruitment 2018.
Post wise qualification
- Candidates applying for station master must possess graduation in any discipline from a recognized board or university.
- For the post of goods guard, job seekers must possess graduation in any subject from a board or university.
- Com from a Recognized University is required for the post of accounts assistant.
- Individuals interested in applying for senior clerk must possess graduation in any subject. Applicants with BA or MBA degree will be preferred.
Konkan Railway recruitment 2018 application fees
The Application fee is Rs.500/ for general candidates, It is to be paid by the candidates through online payment gateways. Note that the application fee is Rs. 250 for candidates belonging to SC/ST or PwD or minority category. Refer official notification to know who all belongs to exempted category. The fees charged for exempted class people shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable after appearing in computer based test.
Steps in brief to apply for Konkan railway recruitment 2018:-
- Eligible candidates should apply online only
- Click on the below given link to access online application
- Online submission of application will start on 6th April 2018 and the last date for submitting application form is 12th May 2018
- Applicants Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form.
- Access online application , fill all the details , upload required documents
- Please check your application carefully before submitting it.
Applicants have to appear for Computer Based Test, candidates those whose names features in merit list should attend document verification.