Kerala Polytechnic 2018 -www.polyadmission.org
Polytechnic course is also known is diploma in India. Diploma candidates have the opportunity to get employed more quickly in technical trades. Students can also do engineering after completing diploma course. Kerala Polytechnic admission is conducted by the Department of Technical Education from Kerala every year. There is no separate entrance exam conducted by the authority, all the candidates have to register themselves and participate in the polytechnic entrance examination in Kerala. Admission will be offered on the basis of student’s marks in 10th and merit obtained. The selection of candidates to Polytechnic colleges is done state wise and the submission of Kerala poly admission applications is Online. Scrolls down this article to get complete information of Kerala Polytechnic 2018 application form, eligibility criteria, dates, admission process,
Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2018
- All the eligible candidates’ ahs to submit the application form through online mode.
- Online applications will be accepted via portal from 14th May to 29th May 2018.
- For some courses, you need to submit separate application form.
- Applicants must submit a separate form for regular seats in government aided programmers or Government seats in Self Financing Programmes, admission for Special batch of Hearing Impaired (HI)
- Applications for management seats under aided programs must be submitted at respective Polytechnic colleges
Application fee for Kerala Polytechnic admission 2018:
Kerala polytechnic application fee for general and OBC categories is Rs.150 and the applicants belonging to SC/ST need to pay Rs.75 in online mode.
Kerala Polytechnic 2019
In Kerala, polytechnic admission procedure will be administrated by the Department of Technical Education. The board will conduct an online examination for admission in diploma courses offered by various colleges in Kerala state. Individuals will get admission on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance test.
Kerala Polytechnic admission eligibility criteria
Candidates need to check eligibility conditions before applying for polytechnic admissions.
- Nationality: Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Applicant should be a native of Kerala and he or she should have passed the qualifying examination from the educational board of Kerala and also the student’s parent should be a permanent employee in the Central or State or Quasi Government or Public Sector undertaking in Kerala State.
- Individuals should have passed SSLC or equivalent examination from the Kerala or any other recognized board.
Hoe to fill Kerala ITI admission form 2018
- Applicants can be filled online via Kerala polytechnic website.
- Eligible candidates need to fill the form, remit the application fee and submit it after making payment.
- Don’t forget to print hard copy of application form after final submission.
Kerala Polytechnic 2018 seat allotment -www.polyadmission.org
Applicants must possess the below given documents for applying to Kerala polytechnic ITI admission 2018
- Individuals must possess class X Mark sheet or passing certificate
- Copy of Kerala Polytechnic 2018 Score Card
- Caste Certificate must be produced by the candidate seeking reservation.
- Kerala Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Kerala Polytechnic Counselling 2018
Online or offline Counselling will be held in the month of July 2018 for eligible candidates. Kerala Polytechnic admission seekers must fill their choice related to courses according to their interest during online counselling. Stay tuned to this portal for more updates.