Kanpur University admissions 2018 www.kanpuruniversity.org
One of the reputed universities in Uttar Pradesh i.e. Kanpur University is all set to release University admission notification for the year 2018-2019. Aspirants who want to get admitted to either under graduate or post graduate courses in this university need to submit online application form before the last date that is mentioned in the official advertisement. Students are advised here by advised to carefully go through Kanpur university admission notification 2018 before applying via online portal .We have updated this article in our portal with an aim to help the candidates those who are looking for Kanpur university admission 2018. Right from eligibility criteria to the instructions to be followed online, you can get everything from this article.
Courses offered by Kanpur University
Graduate: B.com, B.sc, BBA and other under graduate programs (refer to official advertisement for more details)
Post graduate courses– M.A, M.PEd, M.Sc, MBA MCA, M.Ed, and M.Phil in various disciplines.
Eligibility Criteria for admission in various courses
- Applicants those who want to get Kanpur university admission in under graduate courses must have completed 12th standard from recognized board or university. Students must secured minimum 50% marks in concerned discipline from well recognized board in order to be considered for allotting seats.
- Individuals seeking admission to post graduate courses in Kanpur University must have completed graduation in concerned discipline as per the information given in Kanpur University 2018 admission Notification. For any course , applicants should possess minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam
- For master’s level courses, applicants must possess post graduation in concerned discipline with minimum 50% marks from recognized board or university.
- 45% is enough for applicants from SC/ST category.
Application Fee for Kanpur university admission 2018:
Interested candidates need to pay Kanpur university admission fee 2018 which is mentioned in the official notification through e-challan of AXIS Bank or internet banking or debit or credit Card. Application fee has been fixed separately for each category. SC/ST applicants need to pay Rs. 400 and the fees for general and OBC candidates is fixed at Rs. 600/-
Examination conducting board
The entrance examination will be conducted by Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University. It conducts Kanpur University Entrance Exam yearly to give admission to qualified candidates in relevant disciplines. Applicants are required to submit Kanpur University Admission Application Form 2018 on or before the last date which is given in this article. Applicants whose wish is to get enrolled for any UG or PG course in Kanpur university must frequently visit this portal for complete info on Kanpur University Admission 2018.
Steps in brief to fill Kanpur University Admission Form 2018:
- Candidates must have to logon to official website of Kanpur university e.www.kanpuruniversity.org to fill
- Go to “University Entrance Examination” on home page of official site go and click on the link.
- Now you need to choose “university entrance exam 2018” link.
- Open Kanpur university notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the appropriate link to apply now for Kanpur University Admission 2018.
- Choose “I agree” option and hit on “submit” button.
- Candidates must select appropriate course and subject.
- Aspirants need to completely Kanpur University online application form 2018 without making any errors.
- You need to upload scanned images of their documents if they are asked.
- Make online payment of Kanpur University admission application fee in online mode.
- Check the form once gin after making payment at and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of Kanpur university online admission Form for further use.
String date to submit application form is May 2018
Last date of Kanpur university entrance exam – May 2018