ISRO Recruitment 2018 -Junior Personal Assistant, Steno Online Form 2018
Indian space research organisation is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for filling the posts of Personal assistant and Stenographer. Download the official notification and please go through the eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details and other important details before applying for any one of the posts mentioned in ISRO advertisement. The recruitment will be done on pan India basis, i.e. candidates selected for the posts should work anywhere in India. The selected candidate is liable to transfers. Pay scale and other details regarding job responsibility are clearly mentioned in the advertisement. ISRO junior personal assistant, steno online form can be accessed by signing into official website of the organization.
ISRO Recruitment 2018 Must required educational qualification
- Candidates applying for either personal assistant or steno posts must possess Graduation in any discipline with first class degree as declared by the University.
- He or she must also possess diploma in Commercial or Secretarial Practice with First Class degree. The applicant should have one year experience as Steno Typist or Stenographer
- A part from the above mentioned educational qualifications , job seekers must have a minimum typing speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography and must have the knowledge in the use of Computers
- Academic qualifications have to be acquired by the applicant on or before 30.04.2018.
Upper and lower age limit:
The age of the applicant must be in between 18 – 26 years as on 30.04.2018. The upper age limit is extended up to 31 years in case of SC or ST candidates, while the maximum age is 29 years for OBC candidates.
Job seekers must have to pay certain application fee as prescribed in the application form , the application fees for an Application Fee of Rs. 100/. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category don’t need to pay any fees. After hitting the make payment option, they will be redirected to State Bank Multi Option Payments Systems page. Aspirants may choose one of the payment modes shown in the page for remitting the application fees.
Selection procedure ISRO Recruitment 2018
- The selection will be made upon the performance given by the applicants in the written test and skill test.
- Computer proficiency or skill test will be conducted for the candidates those who will clear the online examination with good score, only those people whose names appear in merit list will be called for skill test.
How to fill ISRO Steno and junior stenographer online form 2018
- The application for online registration for personal assistant and steno posts will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 10.01.2018 to 30-04-2018.
- Applicants may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications.
- Online forms will be received on-line only.
- You need to upload Scanned copies of latest passport sized Photograph and Signature of the candidates in the prescribed file size.
- After registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, It should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- Mobile number and E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the application without any error.
- After successfully submitting the application form, an email confirmation regarding submission shall be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
- Take one print out OF ISRO online form 2018 for future use.