Indian Railways Recruitment 2018: Project Engineers for MRVC Mumbai With GATE 2017
The Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC), a Public Sector undertaking of Government of India under the Ministry of Railways (MoR), has released notification for the recruitment of candidates to fill various positions laying vacant
MRVC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
Project Engineer – Electrical Engineering – 6 posts
Indian Railways recruitment 2018: Here’s how to apply
Candidates have to first take a printout of the application form from the official website
2. Affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place
3. Then send the scanned copy through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Send scanned copies of GATE 2017 admit card and official scorecard, engineering graduation marksheet, engineering graduation certificate, date of birth certificate/ age proof and caste certificate (if the candidate is from reserved category).
This is really good and interesting news for government job seekers. The South East Central Railway division of the Indian Railways has been inviting the applications for 745 vacancies in Railways. This is a wonderful offer for the people who are waiting for the Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification for a long time. The last date for the submission of application is December 27, 2017 that means, people have less than a month to apply for the posts released. The posts released were apprentice posts and as the vacancy is huge, competition will also be huge.
The Railways is going to hire the candidates for 745 apprentice posts in Nagpur and Bilaspur division. The candidates who are eligible for these posts can apply through online only as there is no other mode of applying.
Railway Recruitment 2017 Nagpur Post Vacancy Details:
- Diesel Mechanic: 46 Posts
- Painter: 23 Posts
- Carpenter: 19 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 20 Posts
- Welder: 32 Posts
- PASSA: 18 Posts
- Secretarial Practice (SP): 10 Posts
- Wire man: 11 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 19 Posts
- Power Mechanics: 04 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 04 Posts
- Upholsterer (Trimmer): 04 Posts
- Bearer: 04 Posts
- Motibagh workshop vacancies: 15 Posts
- Fitter: 06 Posts
- Welder: 09 Posts
Total number of posts: 313 Posts
Railway Recruitment 2017 Bilaspur Post Vacancy Details:
- COPA: 86 Posts
- Mechanic: 112 Posts
- Stenographer: 33 Posts
- Electrician: 40 Posts
- Wireman: 40 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 13 Posts
- Welder: 45 Posts
- Plumber: 08 Posts
- Mason: 08 Posts
- Painter: 08 Posts
- Carpenter: 08 Posts
- Draughtsman: 08 Posts
- Fitter: 05 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Turner: 05 Posts
- Surveyor: 08 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 432
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 15 – 24 years as on November 25, 2017. The upper limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC, for SC/ST, it is 5 years and for PWD/Ex-servicemen, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are interested to apply for Railway Recruitment 2017 must have completed their 10th standard or equivalent under the recognized board. The candidate should also posses National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Candidates will be selected based on their merit list of 10th and ITI marks in Trade. They should undergo the medical examination conducted and proved to be fit.
Application Fee: The candidates who want to apply for Railway Recruitment 2017 have to Rs. 100 as the application fee. SC/ST/PWD/Women are exempted from the payment of fee for exam. Candidates can pay fee through online via their account/Credit/Debit cards.
How to Apply for Railway Recruitment 2017 Post Vacancies:
- The candidates who want to apply for Railway Recruitment 2017 Post Vacancies can visit the official website secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the link for Railway Recruitment 2017 Post Vacancies and fill the application form properly without any mistakes.
- Scan your photography and upload it
- Check the filled application once to avoid mistakes.
- Click on submit button.
- Now, take the printout of the application form for further reference.