HSSC recruitment 2018: Apply online for 1646 Fire Operator cum Driver posts
Haryana state staff selection commission has come up with a fresh notification to recruit 1646 candidates for the post of Fire Operator Cum Driver. It is a very good position , the person selected for this post are required to operate and drive fire vehicle and any other assigned duty. Interested and eligible applicants must keep a tab on the official website and apply for the post on or before 6th May 2018. The pay scale and other allowances will be as per norms of Haryana state government, any transfers would be within the state itself. Just go through the notification to get a brief idea on the nature of job.
Eligibility Criteria to be met by the applicants
Must required academic qualification
The applicant must be 12th passed. A part from that he or she must have either Hindi or Sanskrit up to Class 10th. If you need more information regarding educational qualification and additional qualification if any required for HSSC fire operator recruitment 2018 .Applicants must go through the official advertisement.
In order to apply for any one of the post, the age of the applicant must fall in the age bracket of 17 to 42 years. Ag relaxation is applicable as per the rules and regulations of Haryana state government.
One need to know the pay scale and other allowances before applying for HSSC recruitment, the selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 plus Grade pay of Rs. 2400. The increments will be awarded whenever the government increases the pay scale.
HSSC fire operator recruitment 2018 application fee:
The application form fees to be paid by unreserved category candidate is Rs.100 and the amount to be paid by female of Haryana resident is Rs.50. Males belonging to SC/ BC/ EBPG of Haryana state has to remit Rs.25 for sending applications where as SC/ BC/ EBPG Females must pay Rs.13. Ex service man don’t need to pay any fees.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam – 90 Marks and Socio-Economic criteria and experience – 10 Marks
Other qualifications which are must required
- I) the applicant must possess certificate 10+2
- ii) Job seeker must have Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License
iii) Must be proficient and should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education;
- iv) The applicant should have minimum physical standard i.e. Height should be 5’7″ and weight must be 54 Kg with 32 inch chest.
- v) Aspirants should not be color blind and should have passed basic course in fire fighting from any recognized institution
How to apply online for HSSC Fire operator cum driver posts
- Before applying online, make sure that applicants must have valid email along with Scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Applicants should log on to http://www.hssc.gov.in/ ; it is the official portal through which applications must be forwarded.
- Precede a head “latest vacancies” and Select the desired post.
- Go through the information carefully and Click on “Apply Online”.
- Hit on “Click here for New Registration”, this option is only for a new user.
- Now enter the details carefully and Complete the registration
- Finally click on “Submit” button.
- Enter all the all details in the application & upload Photo as well as your Signature.
- Please note that application fee should be paid through Online and then submit the Form.
- Finally, take a print out of HSSC fire operator online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 6th April, 2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 6th May 2018