HQ Maintenance Command IAF Recruitment 2018 – 145 Group C Posts | Apply Now
Once you become a part of the Indian Air Force, apart from good work, you will enjoy many facilities and perks Air force takes care of all your needs, right from proving housing facility to providing free ration. People working in ASF will continue to avail many benefits even after retirement. Head quarters of Indian air force issued a notification to recruit 145 individuals for group C posts. The details of vacancies according to the units have been mentioned in official advertisement; apply for the station which you are willing to work.
- For Draughts man Grade-II posts the applicant must have passed 10+2 and should have 2 years Diploma mechanical Drawing / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering.
- In addition, the candidate must have about 5 Years experience in Draughtsman ship in a Govt. Institute in India.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- To apply for LDC posts, candidates need to have 12th class or equivalent qualification along with a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
Qualification for the post of Hindi Typist
- Note that candidates possessing 12th class or any other equivalent qualification can apply for Hindi typist post , and he or she should be able to type at the Typing Speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 Words per minute in Hindi on Computer
Educational qualification for Copper-Smith and Sheet Metal Worker
- The applicant must possess 10th Pass from a recognized institute.
- And for the rest of the posts, you need to possess 10th class/ matriculation certificate or 10+2.
The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 while the maximum upper age can be 25 as on the last date of receipt of application form. Age must be considered till the last date of receipt of application for.
You don’t need to pay any application fee. Candidates belonging to all categories can apply at free of cost.
A strict recruitment process will be put in action to select candidates in defence sector; the same is applicable to Indian air force. Applicants have to clear the written examination and appear in personal interview or skill test.
How to apply for IAF head quarters group “C” recruitment
- Candidates are here y advised to visit the following link i.e. http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10801_91_1718b.pdf
- The offline application form is present in the official notification.
- Please print the copy of Indian air force group C recruitment form, fill all the details without any mistakes.
- Paste self attested copy of passport size photograph, put your signature and post it along with educational qualifications proofs to the air force station which you are interested to apply.
- Take photo copies of the filled application form; they will be helpful in future.
- The application form along with character certificate issued by gazzeted officer and 5 rupees stamps must be sent before the last date.
Applications can be sent from 17th Feb 2018.
Last date for submitting application form is 8th April 2018.