✅ DU Delhi University Admissions 2018 Online application admission.du.ac.in
DU admissions 2018 LIVE: All the candidates can apply for different courses offered by the University through the official website, du.ac.in. The University is likely to release the first cut-off on June 19.
Delhi University which is located in the capital of India is the largest and oldest universities in India. Every year, it received more than 3 Lakhs applications for admission into various courses. Students from different seek admission in the top colleges like DU and its affiliated colleges for the various academic perks that the university offers. With the vast pool of students coming to study from across the country, Along with quality of education this university also provides maximum exposure for personality development. Students must have passed the 10+2 of from any recognized board to apply for DU admission. One important thing to note is that there is no minimum age bar for admission to the undergraduate programs offered by the University.
Registration and submission of online admission forms must be done in online mode only. Candidates can apply for all the programs offered by each college under the university through the Delhi university admission application form. One can choose multiple numbers of courses while filling the application form. Applicants must ensure that they submit the filled in DU application form 2018 before the last date as mentioned in the official notification.
✅ DU admissions 2018 LIVE Updates: Online admission process begins at du.ac.in
Certain registration free has been decided by the university which candidates have to pay for submitting application forms. The non refundable registration fee for General and OBC applicants is Rs.150. SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.75. Meritious sports persons need to pay Rs.100. You don’t need to pay extra charge for applying to multiple programs.
Eligibility Criteria for DU admission 2018
Candidates need to possess 10+2 for the purpose of admission to the first year of undergraduate courses offered by the University. Delhi university admission seekers should have passed the qualifying examination by obtaining minimum marks as specified for particular course in the admission notification.
- An aggregate of 40% marks in the qualifying examination is required for B.A (Hons) / B.Com (Hons) ,B.A, B.A (Vocational), B.Com:
- An aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination fir B.A. (Hons) in Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Sanskrit, Hindi, Bengali and Punjabi. Admission seekers with 40% marks taken together and 50% marks in the subject concerned are also eligible for admission to the relevant Honors Course
- Refer Delhi university admission notification 2018 for educational qualification required for B.Sc and other courses
Upper and lower age limit
Candidates should note that there is no age limit for admission to undergraduate courses in Delhi University.
✅ Delhi University admission application form 2018
- In order to submit the application form, applicants have to login into the website du.ac.in i.e. official website of the board for online registration.
- Applicants need to fill Delhi university admission form 2018 as per the schedule
- Admissions to various colleges of the Delhi University are based either on merit or score obtained in entrance test. Individuals seeking admission to under graduate merit courses must register their details by visiting the above given link.
- First time users shall go to “New Applicant Sign Up” to create the user account. Online registration can be done by clicking on the “New Registration” link
- Enter your details , Fill the DU admission form 2018 with all mandatory details
- Submit the application form after uploading photograph, signature and after making online payment.
- Last thing to be done is to take a printout of Delhi university admission form 2018.
✅ Important dates to be noted by DU admission Cutt off seekers
- online Registration will commence on 22nd May 2017
- Last date for online registration is 12th June 2017
- Announcement for first admission list 20th June 2017
- Classes will start from 20th July 2017
- Last date for accepting admissions 16th August 2017
Delhi University (DU) is a public central collegiate university which offers admission in multiple specializations under various undergraduate (UG) courses (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech) and postgraduate (PG) courses (MA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Tech) on the basis of qualifying degree merit/ Entrance Examination marks. Known for its high standards in teaching and research, it is one of the largest universities in India with 77 affiliated colleges spread all over Delhi.