[Download] Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2018 Subsidy Application Form tamilnadumahalir.org
PM Modi will be visiting Chennai on Saturday to mark the inauguration of the AIADMK government’s ambitious scheme of providing 50 per cent subsidy to working women to buy two-wheelers. The scheme named ‘Amma Two-wheeler Scheme’ was one of the pet projects of former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa.
A pet project of late chief minister J Jayalalithaa, the Amma Two-wheeler Scheme is being launched on her birth anniversary.
The scheme provides for a maximum subsidy of 50% or ₹25,000, whichever was lesser, the petitioner said and added that the subsidy for the physically challenged should have been ideally increased to 75% in view of Section 24 of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act of 2016, which states that the quantum of assistance to such persons should be 25% more than others.
The scheme, which aims at providing 50 percent subsidy to all the working women to buy two-wheelers, was a pet project of Jayalalithaa.
How to apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Subsidy 2018
- Applications will be made available at all Block Offices, Urban Local Body offices,ü and the Collectorates free of cost to the applicant. No application fee should be collected from the applicant. All the received applications should be in the prescribed format (Annexure C1
- The application forms will be filled and submitted to the respective Block offices /ü Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) either in person or by Speed/Registered Post. Each of the Block offices for rural areas / ULBs for urban areas must open one or more designated counters as required for receiving the filled-in applications from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on all working days. A unique application number will be assigned to each duly filled application form containing the ULB/RLB code followed by the running serial number within the ULB/RLB. Acknowledgement of receipt which is part of the application form will be filled in, signed and given to the applicant by mentioning the unique application number.
- In case of Corporations and larger municipalities, designated counters in moreü than one office may be opened for receiving the application from 10 am to 5.00 pm and the same shall be widely publicized,
- Block Development Officer (Village Panchayat) / Executive Officer (Townü Panchayat) / Municipal & Corporation Commissioners will ensure the maintenance of a Receipt Register at all designated centers where the filled in application form are received.
- The filled in Application forms can be submitted either in person or byü Registered/ Speed Post
Documents to be submitted by the applicant along with the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form
Copies of the following documents should be submitted by the applicant along with the application form:-
- Proof for Age (18 to 40) / Date of birth 5 ii. Proof for Residence (
- EPIC card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Utility Bills etc., in the Applicant’s name)
- Driving License / Learner License Registration (LLR) issued by competent authority iv. Income Certificate issued by Employer / Self Certification
- Proof of Employment issued by the Employer/Organization/Project Head/Society in case of Wage / Salaried employment.
- Aadhaar card. vii. Proof of Educational Qualification / Appearance for VIII standard exam (Transfer Certificate, SSLC etc.,) viii. Passport size photograph.
- . Proof to establish membership of priority category, wherever applicable. x. Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST category).
- Differently Abled Identity Card issued by competent authority. xii. Quotation/Pro-forma invoice of the vehicle.
- Note: Driving license / Learner License Registration (LLR) and age proof are mandatory at the time of submitting application. Any short comings should be intimated to the applicant in the acknowledgement slip (Annexure C1).