DMER Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 528 Staff Nurse Post
Assuring good services is an ethical obligation of every healthcare provider, directorate of medical research and Mumbai has been thriving hard over the years to improve the quality of healthcare services. The recent employment notification release by its recruitment panel is good news for candidates those who are aspiring to become staff nurse in Government hospitals. The DMER recruitment 2018 is to select 528 staff nurse and deploy them in various hospital and research institutes in Mumbai. Just scroll own this page to see more important details like educational qualifications, required experience, age limit and important dates.
Applicant’s age must not be more than 28 and less than 21. However age relaxation is applicable for eligible candidates
Applicants aiming for staff nurse job should have passed GNM/ Diploma/ B.Sc in nursing from recognized board or university.
The registration fee for unreserved candidates is Rs.1050 while for the applicants belonging to reserved cajolery is Rs.960
DMER Recruitment 2018 Selection procedure
Coming to the recruitment process, applicants will be selected based on the performance given in the written test and interview.
The incumbents with eligible criteria can apply online for Staff nurse as per the official Notification released by DMER. Get to know the step by step instructions of for carefully submitting online application from the below given instructions .Before we go for application process candidates are advised to make sure they had a valid email Id and mobile number. Applicant should also carry a recent color passport size photograph and scanned copies of supported documents
Here in the below lines, we have provided how to login and fill the online application for DMER staff Nurse Posts.
- First of all , the candidates should visit the Official Website of DMER e. www.dmer.gov.in
- Then click on the Recruitments Tab in the home page.
- Click on apply online link that lets you to apply for as per the official notification released by DMER.
- Click on the link ‘Online Application Form’ and wait until the form loads on the page.
- Fill all the required details in the application as per documents; make sure that you enter correct details in the first attempt itself.
- Recheck and make sure the provided details by you are correct. If not, please change them.
- Then scan and upload the copies of your photograph and relevant documents mentioned in the DMER official notification and click on then proceed ahead.
- Then it takes you to payment process where you need to remit application fee using online banking, credit or debit card.
- After successfully completing the above mentioned step, click on the submit button to finish your application process.
- At last, you have to download the form and take a print out of your online application for the further use.
- Date and Time of opening of Online Application form portal -March 22nd
- Closing of Online Application – 8th march 2018, 11.59 pm.
- Admit cards will be available from 18th March to 31st March 2018
- Date of the Examination: March 31st