DLSC Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
DSLC, a district level body in west Bengal has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts at Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samiti level. It is the responsibility of the applicant to check all details before applying for any post. A total of 193 posts will be filled through this notification, right now there is huge competition for this job as many people are focusing on grabbing a government job which not only offers job security but also offers good remuneration when compared to private sector. Coming to this notification, the last date for Submission of Application is on April 20th, 2018. Your details cannot be submitted or will not be accepted by the selection committee after the last date.
Details of vacancies:
Let us have a look at the details of vacancies at gram panchayat Level – a total of 172 posts will be filled at this stage
- Nirman Sahayak – 10 posts
- Gram Panchayat Secretary – 27
- Executive Assistant – 31
- Gram panchayat Sahayak – 41 posts
- G.P. Karmee – 63
- At Panchayat Samiti Level – 21 Posts will be recruited.
- Block Informatics Officer – 3 vacancies
- Accounts Clerk – 5 posts
- Clerk-cum-Typist – 8 vacancies
- P.S. Peon – 5 people.
Required educational Qualification:
- The candidates applying for Nirman Sahayak must possess diploma in civil engineering from any Institute recognized by the State or Central Government.
- Candidates applying for executive assistant post must possess bachelor degree and must have Diploma in Computer Application.
- If you are interested for G.P. Secretary and G.P. Sahayak, make sure that you have passed higher Secondary (10+2) Examination passed from the WBCHSE or its equivalent Examination.
- Class VIII passed from any recognized Institution is the educational qualification needed for G.P. Karmee & P.S. Peon post.
- The educational qualification needed for block Informatics Officer is bachelor’s Degree in any stream related to computers along with “A” level certificate course of DOEACC.
- The candidates applying for Accounts Clerk & Clerk-cum-Typist must possess Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent Examination from any recognized University.
Check the Age Limit:
Applicants age should be 18 to 40 years for General category , where as the age should be in between 18 to 45 years for SC/ST/PWD category applicants, 18 to 43 years for OBC categories as on 1st January 2018. The age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen candidates as admissible as per length of Service in armed Service.
- Applicants will be selected based on Written Examination which will be either conducted in online or offline mode , Computer Test & Viva-voce Test will be conducted for the post of Executive Assistant ,Gram Panchayat Secretary & and Block Information Officer
- Written Examination and Viva-voce Test will be conducted for other remaining posts.
Instructions to apply for DSLC Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018:
- The eligible candidates are required to apply online through the website
- No offline mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants should read all the particulars in official notification before applying for Uttar Dinajpur recruitment 2018.
- Carefully fill the entire form, upload all the documents and submit it before the last date.
- Please check the filled form once again before final submission.
Important Dates to be noted:
Online Applications will be accepted from 02nd April 2018.
Last date for filling online application form is 20-04-2018 up to 5.00 pm