UP CPAT: Hall ticket/Admit Card 2018
UP CPAT exam is an annually conducted exam for the students who seek admissions into BUMS, BAMS, BHMS. Students who have registered themselves before the due date are eligible for the issuance of the Admit card 2018. The university of Lucknow is entrusted with the power to issue the Admit cards/Hall tickets for the UP CPAT entrance exam 2018.
The admit cards or hall tickets will be available in the official website and students who have registered themselves for the exam can download it from online by entering their login ID and password for the UP CPAT entrance exam 2018.
Read further to know all the details regarding the UP CPAT exam 2018.
Admit card 2018 for UP CPAT exam
The UP CPAT entrance exam Admit cards will be available online on the official website. The said hall tickets will not be sent to the student’s address by mail. Therefore, the students who are going to appear for the UP CPAT entrance exam need to download the hall ticket through online and make a hard copy of that for future usage. The website from where you can download the Hall tickets is www.cpatup2017.in.
Issue date of Admit Cards: 4th week of September 2018
Date of entrance exam: 1st week of October 2018
Hoe to download the UP CPAT 2018 Admit Card
1. Go over the official website where the hall tickets will be available as soon as they are released.
2. Now, enter the registration ID that has been allotted to you at the time of registration.
3. Next, enter the login ID and password in the hall ticket download portal.
4. Click on the submit button.
5. You can see your admit card on screen now. Take a printout of your admit card.
Here’s how you can download your admit card from the official website or you can also stay tuned to our website for a direct link that’ll be posted by us as soon the admit cards are released.
More Info you need to know about UP CPAT exam 2018
Here are some of the things you must know about the admit cards. Go on and read.
1. As said earlier, the admit card will not be sent by post.
2. Exam centers once allotted will be allowed to alter.
3. Admit card is not transferable.
4. If you fail to appear for the exam, the application fee is not subjected to be refunded.
5. The printout of the admit card must be in color.
6. No duplicate admit card will be issued.
7. It is mandatory to carry your admit card to the exam center.
8. If at all under any situation the candidate is allowed to change the exam center, the chief officer has the right to deny it.
That’s it! So, you got all the information you need to know about the admit card 2018 of UP CPAT entrance exam. Now, go make your study plan and work hard, success is yours.
Best Of Luck!!