CMAT 2018 Notification | Admission, Registration, Eligibility www.aicte-cmat.in
The candidates who all are seeking for admissions to the university to pursue MBA/PGDM programmes for the batch 2018-2020, they should attend the entrance examination to get qualify and admit to the respective university. So, based on the online test, the candidates will be selected for the admission. However, to attend the examination, the candidates need to complete their registration process as per the rule and instruction. If you are looking for the admission, then you need to visit the official website of the board to complete the process on or before the last date as per the instruction.
CMAT 2018 Notification
To apply for the admission examination, you need to follow some of the instructions. Also, the candidates should complete the registration process to attend the entrance examination. For your information, almost all the top colleges for MBA admission will accept the CMAT scores. The candidates who all interested and eligible to attend the examination, they can attend on January 21, 2018 by completing the registration process. Thus the registration process will be going from October 20, 2017 to December 15 2017. To know more details, the candidates can visit the official web portal of the board.
On the other side, along with the CMAT entrance test score, most of the colleges across the nation will also accept the CAT score to get admission for MBA studies. As of now, there are more than a lakh of candidates who all are eligible having started to apply for the entrance examination. For your information, the candidates who all are missed to get the eligibility score in CAT or other examinations can get a chance of writing CMAT examination as per the rules. Thus the examination will be conducted for 3 hours where you will get logical reasoning, language comprehension, Quantitative technique and general awareness.
CMAT 2018 Eligibility criteria
To apply for the examination, the candidates should have the matching eligibility criteria which are always essential for all the candidates. Let’s have a look that what are all the main criteria that required before going to complete the registration process.
- The candidates who all are going to apply for the CMAT examination, they must have completed their graduation degree in any department from the recognized university or college.
- For your information, the candidates in the final year, they can also allow to do the registration process.
- The applicants with the tag of Indian citizens can only able to apply.
How to complete registration process CMAT 2018
To complete the registration process, you need to follow some of the important instruction as per the rule. By following the simple steps you can complete the registration process.
- By visiting the official website, you can find the respective application form for 2018. To know more details follow here www.aicte-cmat.in
- Before going to fill the application form, you need to check all the instruction.
- Now, make your payment through offline or online mode as per the rule.
- After the payment is done, the candidates should upload all the scanned documents as per the instruction.
- Now, you should recheck from top to bottom before the submission.
- You can now take a print out copy of application form for future reference.