CFW AP Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline for 1500 mid level provider jobs
Andhra Pradesh Health Department is inviting online applications from 1500 eligible female applicants. The board wants to fill up vacancies of mid Level Provider posts throughout the state. Interested aspirants need to apply in offline mode for CFW AP Recruitment 2018. Right now, applications are available in the portal, you need to download them. However, the last date to submit application forms for AP Health Department Recruitment is 27th March 2018. Hence, aspirants may check eligibility conditions in the following sections and apply for AP Health CFW recruitment.
The aspirant must be a Citizen of India in order to apply for CFW AP recruitment 2018, only female candidates who have Passed B.Sc in nursing are eligible and remember that no preference will be given to candidates having higher qualification
Candidates falling in between the upper and lower age limits prescribed in the application form can only apply for CFW AP recruitment 2018. The minimum age must be 18 years while the maximum Age of the applicant can be 35 years. Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates. State of Andhra Pradesh has introduced career news which brings 1500 empty positions of Mid Level Provider posts in zone wise. All the posts will be filled on contract basis in phased manner initially for a period of one year at Health and wellness Centers.
If you are interested in the recruitment, you may apply for the AP mid Level Provider Posts through online mode through its website. We advise you to check the official site.
CFW AP selection process:
Applicants will be selected for CFW AP 1500 jobs on the basis of their performance in Written Examination followed by Personal Interview which will be conducted by the expert panel. Before that make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have all the documents required for clearing the verification phase.
How to apply for CFW AP Recruitment 2018?
- Aspirants those who are eligible for CFW AP 1500 Mid Level Provider vacancy can apply by sending their application form by following the below mentioned guidelines
- Initially, all the candidates are required to visit Official Website which is www.cfw.ap.nic.in to apply for Commissioner ate of Health & Family Welfare recruitment.
- Click on “NOTIFICATION FOR THE POST OF MID LEVEL PROVIDER.” link given at the middle of the home page.
- Download application format from official notice for CFW AP MLP Recruitment, take one hard copy of it.
- Now fill up complete CFW AP Recruitment Application Form with required information, attest photograph and other supporting documents.
- Put the completely filled CFW AP Application form in an envelope along with entire documents, keep signature at the end, and place all these documents in an envelope.
- Send the envelope TO CFW address on or before the closing date to apply for CFW AP Notification.
Good news for unemployed people is they don’t need to pay any fee for submitting application form.
Deadline to send applications: 14-04-2018.