apccollege.ac.in APC Acharya Prafulla Chandra College Admission 2018 –
Be it B.com or B.sc, Be it graduation or post graduation, every student who dreams to have wonderful future targets to grab set in good colleges. PC College is one of the reputed colleges on India. Acharya Prafulla Chandra College is affiliated with the West Bengal State University. It is also NAAC accredited with ‘A’ grade. APC College is gearing up to release admission notification for the year 2018-2019. Students can apply for BA, B.SC & B.Com Admission 2018 under UG courses through the online portal. If you are looking for the details like Eligibility, counselling date, admission Criteria, application fee, and merit list can be found through the paragraph given below.
Courses offered by APC College
- Acharya Prafulla Chandra college is offering Honors degrees: in the following subjects i.e. Geography History, Human Development, Journalism and Mass Communication, Anthropology, , Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit Bengali, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Nutrition, Mathematics Education, Electronics, English Food and, Microbiology, Philosophy, Statistics, Zoology
- General Courses like physical education and molecular Biology.
- PC College is offering three year courses in major subjects like communicative English, Sales Promotion, Advertising and Sales Management. Even new courses like Industrial Fish and Fisheries are offered at APC College.
Eligibility criteria for Acharya Prafulla Chandra College Admission 2018-19
- Candidates seeking admission in honors courses must possess minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject. Individuals interested in BBA must possess 55% marks in the aggregate from any discipline.
- For Major and Vocation courses, candidates should possess a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate at the previous qualifying Exam.
- 40% aggregate is enough for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Acharya Prafulla Chandra College Admission 2018 Application Fee:
All the eligible candidates seeking admission in APC College must pay the application fee which is prescribed in the official notification .An application fee of Rs 200/ long with bank charges is to be paid online for each application. Your application will not be considered without completing payment.
Instructions that have to be followed to apply for APC Admission 2018-19
- Login to Admission website of FC college i.e. apccollege.ac.in
- Acharya Prafulla college Admission form is available in the above given website under admissions page.
- Click on “Apply online” link and access the application form.
- Upload photograph and document in the relevant columns.
- Complete online payment
- Take a print out Application form
- Don’t submit incomplete application form, it will be rejected.
Reservation of sets
- 22% of the total sets are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe -6%
- OBC-A & OBC-7%
- 3% reservation is given for Physically Challenged candidates
Documents required for PC college admission 2018
- You need to provide mark sheet of higher secondary or its equivalent examination.
- One should also show proof of date of birth
- Candidates need to have date of birth proof which is obtained from concerned authority.
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Identity proof and address proof.
Acharya Prafulla Chandra College Admission 2018 Important Dates:
We will update the important dates like date of availability of online forms, last date to submit APC college admission form, exam date, counselling and seat allotment dates etc. Stay tuned to our portal for more updates regarding Acharya Prafulla Chandra college admission 2018.