Air India Recruitment 2018 – 500 Cabin Crew Posts | Apply Now
Are you bored of 9 to 5 job? Are you thinking to do something different? Do you need a job that will take you to different regions? Then a career as Air India Cabin Crew could be for you! It gives you real job satisfaction. Applicants who have qualified intermediate or higher secondary from a recognized institute and currently offering services as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew with a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft as on the last date of receipt of application are eligible to apply for AIR India Cabin Crew recruitment.
Number of Vacancies: 500
Applicants whose age is in between 18-35 as on cutoff date can apply for cabin crew posts. The age relaxation of 5 years is given for SC/ST applicants. It is 03 years for BC candidates.
As the candidates need to interact directly with people. The selection process is somewhat different when compared to regular jobs. Shortlisted people have to attend medical test followed by written examination.
Along with 10+2 certificate from a recognized university, Cabin crew Job seekers need to have experience as mentioned in recruitment notification.
Not only age and educational qualifications, you should have some physical requirements to get selected as Cabin Crew in air India.
- Height of females must be Minimum 160 cms where as for males it should be 172 cms
- For females it must be in between 18 to 22
- The BMI should be in between 18 to 25 for males.
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye
- Spectacles not allowed
- Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
- Color Vision:
- The vision must be normal on Ishihara or Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart.
- Candidate’s speech must be very clear. Good Command on English or Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
- The applicant must fluently speak English and Hindi.
Hoe to apply?
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements, and interested to become cabin crew in Air India need to apply online through the link given in this post.
- Applicants who wish to apply for the vacant posts are here by advised to log on to the Air India Website’s career page i.e. airindia.in
- Fill in the Online Application Format.
- You need to choose your Region and category carefully while applying for this Air India recruitment which is released recently
- Be careful while choosing region as no request for change of region or category will be entertained later.
- Your application will be rejected if more than one region is selected.
- Submit the form and pay the prescribed application fee.
- Keep the copy of application form safely for future use.
Important dates to remember
Application form will be active on: 20-02-2018
Last date for submitting application form: 12-03-2018.